Friday, January 29, 2010

1/29/10 - AM UPDATE _ PRIMARY COUNT EDITED



Morning folks. Sorry for getting this updated count out late. I've been busy in the Circle Community and my system has been running slow.

The morning's pop forced me to revert to my original count all along. It is listed above. Nothing really change though. My target is still 1075ish for this minute [i] bottom.

As in my previous post, I am not expecting (v) to extend because (iii) already has. One thing I need to look into (and I think may be acceptable) is that wave iii of (v) could potentially extend.

Well get back to you on that. Until then. I'm looking for 1075. Either way, if there is a way to count down to 1050, I would expect 1075 to provide some temporary support and a bounce up from there.

I'll post a more updated chart here in a little bit since my system is slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment