Sunday, May 9, 2010

5/9/10 - SPX Sunday Night Update (SPX E-mini is on a tear)

 SPX - DAILY PREFERRED
 SPX - 60 MIN PREFERRED

 SPX E-MINI PREFERRED

 SPX BEAR COUNT

It was a busy mother's day today. I hope all you dads, sons and daughters enjoyed the day with your moms. They rock!

It's currently 9pm PST and it was only 15 minutes ago I was able to look at my charts. I was wrapping up my 60 min chart when I noticed that the SPX mini was on a tear. It must a reaction to the IMF loan to Greece.

Though there is a bear count that would account for this pop, I think this may go well with all the charts I have been posting all weekend.

Thank you to all who have posted comments recently. It is much appreciated and I enjoy the different perspectives . It let's me know that you are out there and reading. It keeps me motivated because it has been a little difficult to keep up with this as of late due to work.

Let's see what this week brings us!

1 comment:

  1. Grand,
    Keep up the good work, thank you!
    i recognize your your preferred 60m chart(and i know you are bullish), but on the same pattern, i'm very bearish(i know huge up on the futures tonight Sunday) due to a pattern. it always lead to extreme weakness. for all the same pattern i back tested, so far i have not found any exception yet, all lead to extreme weakness ahead.
    my final count published on May 3:
    http://humblestudent777.blogspot.com/2010/05/road-to-t2-top-spx-121980.html

    humble

    ReplyDelete