Friday, October 17, 2014

10/17/14 - AM Update

[12:41 PM] - A new inverted H/S target (1978ish).

12:41 PM - 5 Min 


[11:55 AM] - I removed the purple labels since it was invalidated. We are left with red and blue.

I'm having a hard time counting an impulse for blue off the wave c low. I tweeted the other day tho that an extended third wave could be in the works should the inv H/S play out. So we must be mindful of that.

However, given all the volatility, I'm placing a day trade short bet here that wave {iv in fact completed today and that wave {v may be underway.  Stop is above today's high. We'll see.

11:55 AM - 5 Min 



[11:01 AM] - Remain nimble folks. Wave {iv may be complete. Rejected at the upper end of the descending channel.


11:01 AM - 5 Min


[7:37 AM] - The purple count is out. The red count invalidation point noted on the chart at the H/S target. I'll take 50 points from yesterday. I'm out of my trade.

7:37 AM - 5 Min




[7:05 AM] - Yesterday's trade is looking good. The inv H/S appears to be playing out.

Being nimble has been great. The purple count has almost been invalidated. We'll see if this is targeting the 200 DMA.



blog comments powered by Disqus