Thursday, March 26, 2020

3/26/2020 - AM Update

Wow. What a crazy ride. I know the bulls out there want a count and I think I have one.

This flush that began last month is very characteristic of a wave C. As you may recall, I never liked the wave structure off last Dec 2018's low. It looks too much like a three-wave structure. Because of that I have been looking at a potential flat (previously some form of running/expanded). I think this count works and the flush is consistent with a wave C.

This count plays with a quicker recovery in the market with all the stimulus being thrown at the market and COVID-19 infection rate slowing down in the US. 

For the bears, the alternate is in orange. A larger corrective wave that could play into a head-and-shoulders pattern.

 Let's see how high this bounces first.

SPX - Weekly