Thursday, March 25, 2010

3/5/10 - SPX AM Update [7:25 AM PST Update]


I keep forgetting to post this DOW chart. This is why I believe we may still see upside potential even if we get a pullback towards 1150-1140. The SPX shows the same.
-----------------------------------------------------------


The chart above is what an alternate minute [iii] would look like.  This is a closeup of the larger count below.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here's a slight adjustment to last night's count. It is more likely the alternate (b) wave I had labeled was in play and had not completed yet until now. It could still be working some more as well. We'll just have to keep an eye on it.

The triangle is not out yet either, but again, it is still too early to tell.

I will also add that this final move up here may still only be minute [iii] of A or C. I'll post more on that later if starts to look that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment