Saturday, September 25, 2010

9/25/10 - Bullish Count [Edit- Preferred Count Added]

Daily Preferred

And before all you longer term bears become upset, here is a reminder of what my daily preferred count is. I forgot to post this earlier.

It is longer term bearish but intermediate term bullish. I have followed this count for quite some time now.

I read on Yelnick today that Neely went bullish. Guess what Neely's count is? You guessed it, it is similar to the one above.





Bull Count

I have posted a variation of this count as an alternate in the past. Though I haven't followed up with updates, I have constantly followed it.

This is something one should be aware of. I know there will be perma-bears out there who will not agree with this and come up with various reasons as to why this market should crash based pn fundamentals, global macro and etc.

All I can say is you gotta keep an open mind and see both sides of the count especially if the G is looking to prop this market.