Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2/8/11 4:01 PM Update

4:01 PM Update

Showing this chart again. Was looking at it and if repeating, tomorrow we gap and go.

3:27 PM Update


A wave 5 extension options. AS Arg reminded me of this count earlier in the day. Thank you AS Arg.


EOD Update



A simple repeating pattern that makes me believe the market is attempting to tag 1330.

Primary Count

This count continues to play out. I believe wave 3 of 5 is closing in on 1330. An alternate there is that wave 4 red may turn into a flat, which would require a little dip down to 1315-1320.

Here's a 10 min view.

Wave 3 Extension Option

I'll continue to monitor this chart as well.

Update on the channel chart.

ED Option

I can't believe I missed this but the ED Option I have been presenting is not valid. Wave 4 does no retrace back into wave 1, which is a rule.

This came up again in the chat room and I can't believe I missed this one. Once again, EWP, 10th Ed, Page 88, it is written, "Wave 4 always ends within the price territory of wave 1."

Obviously that hasn't occurred here so we'll just treat this as most likely an impulse wave up.
blog comments powered by Disqus