Friday, September 26, 2014

9/26/14 - EOD Update

I did not take a short position today before the close. Rather, I am going to wait and see what happens early next week. If the bulls struggle to get it over 2k, I will take a position.

However, if the bulls can hold 1966, I will wait for a test of the 50 day SMA and enter a long trade.

The wave iv of my ED is looking pretty good here along with the falling wedge. The upper trendline is highlighted on the 5 min chart as well so we should keep an eye out for a break out there.

5 Min

60 Min 
 Still keeping an eye on this H/S too.
Daily

blog comments powered by Disqus