Friday, January 16, 2015

1/16/15 - EOD Update

Since the 1/6/15 post, I stated that we should be looking for a range to trade. Since then, I have posted the possibility of a triangle playing out, which would be a fitting pattern as the market trades in the range.

Though the bear count is not out yet, the triangle I have presented continues to build its case.

The market also bounced right at the dotted lines I was watching this past Weds.  Yesterday, I highlighted a potential falling wedge that would represent a wave c of C of the triangle.

So far today, the market bounced at the dotted lines forming a potential double bottom and blasted out of the falling wedge.

Again, both bulls and bears have legitimate counts. Its best to remain nimble and trade within this range.
60 Min 

blog comments powered by Disqus