Monday, June 13, 2011

6/13/11 - EOD Update

EOD Update


60 Min

I like this version of the count. It's not all that different from the 60 min chart that I have been posting. Both sorta imply the same thing, one more little pop and one more little drop before the count is potentially complete.

I haven't had a chance to drill the squiggles down, just in case there is a count showing today's low as complete. If I get a chance, I'll post it. A break of the converging trendlines may help indicate that as well.


Here's a trendline pointed out by Andrew from the chat room. Could be good for support coupled with the corrective count above.



Bear Option

I'm still tracking this bear count. One thing about this count is the fact that the 3 of 3 down is taking it's sweet ole time.

I believe the longer it drags it's feet and the more overlapping waves we see, the edge goes back to the corrective side of the house with that count at the top as a serious contender.