Friday, January 29, 2010

1/29 - EOD Update [1/30/10 10:15 Update]

[1/30/10 10:15 Update]

***NOTE*** Things can get hectic with the counts as there are always several possibilities. I know it is hard to determine what my primary and alternate counts are at any given time since I am always updating and posting new charts constantly. Unfortunately that is the nature of counting waves. What I present in my posts are my thoughts as things are unraveling, however, they are not necessarily what I may consider to be my primary count.

So to make things easier for everyone who wants to know where I stand overall without having to scroll through the blog, I have included a link to the right which will include what my primary counts are for the indexes and alternates. I hope this helps.

As for the Ending Diagonal count as it is labeled below I am ruling this alternate count out for now. I overlooked the fact that wave iv was longer than wave ii, which is a rule violation for a contracting ending diagonal. This does not mean it is not wedging and it is still possible an Ending Diagonal is in the works. I will have to visit that later as the waves unfold.

I will be posting an update for my primary count later on in the weekend.

[5:20PM Update]
The Alternate Count


Wow, look at the result of this alternate count that I posted yesterday. I didn't move a thing except for the iv and v label. I'll post more on this later this weekend! v may have a little more to go.

SPX


E-Mini


Just something to chew on at the end of the day. Will try to put out more over the weekend. Gonna enjoy the rest of my Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment