Thursday, December 22, 2022

12/22/2022 - BTC Update

 I can't believe it has been almost a year since my last post. Hopefully I will find more time one day to post regularly again. 

So here is the latest count on BTC. Since my last post, my primary count indicated five waves were complete for wave [5] of {{1}}. With the pullback from the all time high, I counted five waves down to form wave (1). 

In the past year, BTC continued its decline in another five wave fashion [ (1)-(2)-(3)-(4)-(5) ] of higher degree to form what I have labeled as wave [A] for the primary count. If wave [A] is complete, we should anticipate a wave [B] bounce somewhere near the 27k-30k range. 

The alternate is that either wave [A] may have some more wiggle room below or a larger degree "w-x-y" corrective is playing out. I am not considering the latter so much at the moment unless I see seven waves down.