Thursday, September 30, 2021

9/30/21 -

Been a while.Some updates since my last post in May and April. 

 

Since my May update, I was looking for the completion of wave (3) blue. So that looks like that may be the case. The market consolidating up here and near the 200 day moving average (~4120) would be consistent with a wave (4) pullback. 

 This would also make for a Fib 38.2% retrace of wave (3) as well. So let's keep an eye on the wave structure between the 4545 high and the 200 day moving average. 

SPX Daily
 

Since my last BTC post I was looking for a wave (b) bounce for wave [4]. So far that has occurred and now appears that wave (c) is in progress. Wave (c) can take on any form so will just keep an eye on the range between the wave (b) high and wave (a) low for signs of further corrective consolidation to wrap up wave [4]. 


BTC Daily