Tuesday, November 2, 2021

11/2/21 - BTC Update

 Based on BTC futures' new closing high, I tweaked the count to account for two more bullish options for BTC. 

The primary option:  

I see a legitimate five wave count complete with the recent new closing high at 67060 on 10/20/21 to wrap up wave [5]*.  

* One concern I have with the count is how to account for the wave structure for wave [4]. Initially I labeled the move as a five wave structure, which it still clearly looks like. For now, I will treat it as a w-x-y corrective.

However, I suspect this leg is not complete so the two options below will help account for a push higher past 67060.

Option 1: Wave (1) of [5] has only completed off the June 2021 low.  

Option 2: A more bullish option is that we are still only in wave [3] with wave (3) of [3] yet to come.

Shouldn't be too long from now to see the signal. Either BTC breaks out higher or retreats deeper into the 30,000 - 63000 range to continue forming wave [4].

BTC - Daily